Our team understands that giving back to the community is vital to doing our part to improve the quality of life in the greater Niagara area. Therefore, we understand the importance of dedicating our time and efforts back to the families and organizations of this wonderful community.
We want to give back to those who work so hard to make this community excel and grow. We support the efforts of non-profit organizations, underprivileged kid’s organizations, youth sports programs, the schools of our community, along with others that are trying to make a difference in developing a better community.
To submit a donation request, please review the information below and complete the form at the bottom of the page.
- Non-profit organizations or other charitable organizations that benefit residents.
- Requests must be for fundraising purposes only (ex. raffle, silent or live auction).
- Appearances are not available through this donation application process. Please click here for more info on Jacques appearances.
- Donations are limited to one request per organization during each calendar year.
- For efficiency purposes, all donation requests must be submitted through the online application. Faxes, emails, phone calls, and mailed submissions will no longer be accepted. If you’d like to speak with a team member about a donation request, please call Ryan at (905) 630-9036.
- Requests must be received at least (2-4) weeks in prior to the event.
- Please understand that request fulfillment is not instantaneous. Charitable donation mailings are done on a rolling basis and requests are filled sequentially. Please do not submit more than one request, call, or email about the status of your request.
- Decisions made by the Welland Jackfish Community Team are final.
- It is recommended that your event does not rely on the anticipation of a Jackfish donation item, but should be approached as a complimentary element to your program.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation. A donation request does not guarantee specific items and/or autographs.
- Merchandise donated by the Welland Jackfish cannot be sold for profit.
- Use of the Welland Jackfish name, logos, trademarks, or copyrights and/or any advertising that implies support or sponsorship of an event by the Welland Jackfish or the Intercounty Baseball League, must be approved in writing.