The Welland Jackfish Winter Internship positions are designed to provide exceptional students, who are interested in a career in sports, with a unique opportunity to learn about the diverse business operations of minor league baseball. Opportunities are currently available for the 2022 Winter Semester (January - April).
Opportunities may be available in a variety of departments and all internship positions are based out of our Welland Stadium office.
All applicants must meet the following criteria for consideration for an internship position:
- Must be enrolled in a University or College Marketing, Business or related program
- Excellent academic standing
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Some previous work experience (part-time, internship or volunteer) related to the department(s) of interest is strongly preferred
Prospective candidates must submit the following materials to receive full consideration. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Current resume
- Cover letter indicating the specific functional area(s) in which you are interested in
Forward resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply November 30, 2021.